9:30 PM

Boo

i have surgery tomorrow. i've been having pretty significant health problems for about the last couple months, and hopefully what they're doing tomorrow will tell them what the heck is wrong with me. we can all hope and pray anyway.

i should be pretty narc'd up after this - they are putting me on heaps and loads of pills - so don't be expecting to hear from me for a few days.

it's gonna be an early morning - we are leaving the house just after 6. it's been ages since i saw that side of six on purpose (i also have sleeping problems, which a different set of doctors will hopefully figure out in the next couple of weeks.)

leave me fun things to read. :)

1 comments:

Darren said...

Wow. I'll be praying for you. May God bless the surgery and the doctors. I hope everything goes well and God grants you health :) And I'll actually be up when you leave your house :)