4:18 PM

Meme of Sevens

In emulation of one of my blogging heroines, I will now tell the 3 regular readers I have (I flatter myself, I know) more about me than you ever wanted to know. The difference, of course, is that everyone wants to know about Amy.

Ok, so here we go.

1. Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. finish the bloomin' book
2. spend a week in italy looking at all the art and architecture
3. get married, have a family, hang out with my great grandkids
4. be wise
5. learn to dance
6. cook an entire thanksgiving dinner
7. play in the rain with my husband

2. Seven things I cannot do:
1. keep tabs on my keys at all times
2. appreciate jackson pollock
3. control my back
4. control anything
5. eat as much as i did at 14
6. nap for more than 15 minutes but less than an hour and a half
7. be like Christ

3. Seven things that attract me to my husband:
you find me a husband and i swear i'll post the answer to this question...

4. Seven things I say most often:
1. okay...
2. i'm reading this book...
3. i really like this song...
4. not gonna lie
5. i'm obsessed
6. i love that kid (refers to various individuals)
7. that's weird.

5. Seven books (or series) I love:
1. the Bible
2. the pleasures of God by john piper
3. God's passion for His glory by john piper
4. the chronicles of narnia by cs lewis
5. pride and prejudice by jane austen
6. holiness by grace by bryan chapell
7. passion and purity by elisabeth elliot

6. Seven movies I watch over and over again:
1. pirates of the carribbean
2. return of the king
3. shrek 2
4. to catch a thief
5. master and commander
6. pride and prejudice (bbc)
7. the incredibles

7. Seven people I want to join in too:
1. the bug
2. ham
3. i don't think i have any more regular readers with blogs... actually, i don't know if THOSE guys are regular readers... geez...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling about regular readers :)
I enjoyed your list... have a great weekend