6:59 PM

Like Whoa

Hey kids. Just wanna toss in a thank you for reading my blog. :)

This weekend was full of fun times with family and friends in the Noke, and I am consequently plumb tired. My parents and brother were in the Carolinas to hang with my sister and so down I drove this afternoon to see them for about an hour. Now the city they were flying out of is definitely an hour and a half away from here, so I was gone for about four hours. I am tired. I have a lot of things I should be doing, like blowing my hair dry and reading for class. I am not doing them.

Instead I am vainly attempting to figure out a way to take a nap before my stupid lab at 9. Of course it won't work. The math just won't work. I know this. But I am stubbornly refusing to do anything else.

I hate stupid lab, by the way. Just thought I'd share.

Ok, I'll quit whining and tell you how excited I am that there are only 7 days left in february after this before MARCH. And let me say I am SUPER-PUMPED about March coming, because March 1st is the first day of Lent and I have some killer-awesome Lent plans. (That sounds so weird.) And to beat all, folks, it affects YOU if you actually read this thing at all regularly. Which is why I won't be reporting my plans on here yet. Suspense is an art form.

I probably should do something that resembles productive things now, since I have a whopping 20 minutes before I have to get out of here...

0 comments: