1:12 AM

Random

I'm really fried - like the dead-on-your-feet, not spelling or punctuating things right, making really dumb jokes fried. (Then again, I routinely make really dumb jokes... perhaps that was a bad example...) But despite my exhaustion, I really wanted to write today, so I'm going to write really random things. Enjoy the innerworkings of a very very bizarre mind!

oh yeah, by the way she moves she's got me rolling in dirt in a white t-shirt... - josh gracin

i love pickels. i wish the Pit used best maid pickels though - the ones we have are pretty good, but those are the best kind ever...

i've got nothing to lose. :) - josh gracin again (same song even)

time goes by so slowly for those who wait (yes i did just quote madonna)

ok i feel like quoting alot of this carrie underwood song that is REALLY fun to sing really loud, so here we go. it's called "before he cheats."

"right now he's probly slowdancin' with a beach blonde tramp and she's probly getting frisky
right now he's probly buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot the whisky
right now he's probly up behind her with a pool stick showing her how to shoot a combo
and he don't know

that i dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
and carved my name into his leather seats
i took a louisville slugger to both headlights
and slashed a hole in all four tires
maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

right now she's probly up singing some white-trash version of shania karaoke..."

yeah that is a fun song to sing....

gnosticism is so heresy.

everybody's got highs and lows; it's alright, it's the weight of love - leann rimes

my head hurts. good night.

oh yeah, one more thing ~ you can't fight the moonlight... :)

0 comments: